Route 66 Classic Care Club
As a customer of a ROUTE 66 RV Network dealer you can rest assured that when you carry this card while traveling and visit any ROUTE 66 dealer across the country you'll be treated like a friend.
Each ROUTE 66 dealer will seek to do whatever they can to meet your need quickly and get you on your way. All you have to do is mention you are a ROUTE 66 Classic Care Club Member when calling a dealer, and show them your card when you arrive.
Route 66 Classic Care Club Promises
- You'll be treated by every ROUTE 66 dealer as though you purchased your RV from them.
- You'll get a discount on non-sale parts/accessories purchased over the counter in ROUTE 66 stores (not including service and special order parts).
- Every effort will be made to diagnose your RV's problem and place it in the service schedule within one service business day of your arrival.
- We will assist you in securing nearby accommodations and local transportation, if needed, while the service is being completed.
- We will make arrangements for you with another local service provider if that ROUTE 66 member dealer is unable to perform the service due to manufacturer warranty or other service requirements.
- We will honor the ROUTE 66 RV Network Ten Commitments as stated on posters displayed in all network dealerships.
If you are a ROUTE 66 RV Network customer and do not have a Classic Care Card, contact your home dealership to get signed up.