These aren't just shallow platitudes, but solid network-wide promises that each dealer makes to one another, as well as to all traveling ROUTE 66 customers. Each dealer prominently displays these commitments in their dealership to publicly reinforce their dedication to the following:
- Conduct all business activity with the highest level of personal and corporate integrity.
- Treat every customer and supplier as we would want to be treated.
- Present our products and services in an honest and fully disclosed manner.
- Address any and all customer or supplier concerns with a civil and open attitude.
- Fulfill all promises, commitments and warranties made to our customers, suppliers and community.
- Fully comply with all federal, state and local laws that govern the operation of this dealership.
- Communicate with all sales and service customers in writing when at all possible, when providing estimates and quotes.
- Give every customer the best value possible for his or her investment.
- Never stop striving to improve our customers' sales and service experience.
- Be a positive voice in our community for the benefits of RVing.
Operating under these commitments is not new to any of the ROUTE 66 dealers you may visit. Quite frankly, long before this network was formed, each of our dealers had already earned solid reputations for running honest, customer-focused dealerships.
Route 66 Classic Care Club
As a customer of a ROUTE 66 RV Network dealer you can rest assured that when you carry this card while traveling and visit any ROUTE 66 dealer across the country you'll be treated like a friend.
Each ROUTE 66 dealer will seek to do whatever they can to meet your need quickly and get you on your way. All you have to do is mention you are a ROUTE 66 Classic Care Club Member when calling a dealer, and show them your card when you arrive.
Route 66 Classic Care Club Promises
- You'll be treated by every ROUTE 66 dealer as though you purchased your RV from them.
- You'll get a discount on non-sale parts/accessories purchased over the counter in ROUTE 66 stores (not including service and special order parts).
- Every effort will be made to diagnose your RV's problem and place it in the service schedule within one service business day of your arrival.
- We will assist you in securing nearby accommodations and local transportation, if needed, while the service is being completed.
- We will make arrangements for you with another local service provider if that ROUTE 66 member dealer is unable to perform the service due to manufacturer warranty or other service requirements.
- We will honor the ROUTE 66 RV Network Ten Commitments as stated on posters displayed in all network dealerships.
If you are a ROUTE 66 RV Network customer and do not have a Classic Care Card, contact your home dealership to get signed up.
RV Network Advantage
- Be assured of receiving home dealer attention when traveling coast-to-coast and border-to-border in your RV.
- Have an exclusive team of independent RV dealers committed to giving you the same quality service, personal integrity and more enjoyable RVing experience.
- The typical ROUTE 66 dealer has been in business over 25 years and built their RV dealership on meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Buy a new or used RV from your closest ROUTE 66 dealer and you will be given - at no charge - a Classic Care Club membership that can save you money, time and hassles while traveling in your RV.
- Rely on the Proprietary Parts Network that enables ROUTE 66 service and parts managers to work together to source RV manufacturer-specific parts quickly, easily and economically.
- As a ROUTE 66 customer you'll never be far from a friendly smile and helpful hand.